Nu-Pro's well maintained machining facility is constantly being updated with new machines and equipment The facility is managed using a leading production control package that enables planning, work loading, and controls materials and out of factory inter-process operations. Heat treatment and surface finishing is arranged with ISO approved suppliers. We try to use local suppliers whenever possible.
An assembly shop was added in 2001 to provide additional quality components for our customers.
Lean manufacturing techniques are used throughout the facility.
(in temp controlled environment)
- 2 Bridgeport Turret mills fitted with digital read-out
- 1 Hardinge super precision KL1 Centre Lathe.
- 1 Colchester Master Centre Lathe fitted with digital read-out.
- 1 Jones & Shipman 1076 EIU Cylindrical Grinder
- 1 Jones & Shipman 1024 Cylindrical Grinder
- 1 Jones & Shipman 1400 Surface Grinder
- 1 Pioneer Z05Z06Z04 CNC CMM
- 1 Mitutoyo FN905 CNC CMM
- 1 Mitutoyo BHN1320 CNC CMM 1300mm x 2000mm
(Incl. Software for digitising and scanning 3 dimensional surfaces)
- 1 Mitutoyo AE121 Solid Probe CMM
(Various projectors, surface tables, air gauges, microscopes, surface roughness test etc)
Get in Touch
Quality and Technical
Registered in England No: 03544952 - Registered office as above.
VAT Reg No: GB-826 2237 39